A stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Jefferson City places you in the heart of Jefferson City, within a 10-minute walk of Cole County Historical Society and The Missouri Governor´s Mansion. This hotel is 31.6 mi (50.8 km) from University of Missouri and 31.3 mi (50.4 km) from Mizzou Arena.
Grab a bite to eat at Sapphires, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Make yourself at home in one of the 151 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. 36-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cole County Historical Society - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
The Missouri Governor´s Mansion - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Supreme Court of Missouri - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Missouri State Capitol - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Missouri State Penitentiary Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Lincoln University of Missouri - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Oak Hills Golf Center - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Turkey Creek Golf Center - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Runge Nature Center - 6.4 km / 4 mi
St Marys Health Center - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Museum of Missouri Military History - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Mark Twain National Forest - 32 km / 19.9 mi
Osage County Courthouse - 32.6 km / 20.3 mi
Osage Country Club - 33.5 km / 20.8 mi
State Technical College of Missouri - 37.2 km / 23.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Lambert-St. Louis International Airport (STL) - 192.6 km / 119.7 mi
Columbia, MO (COU-Columbia Regional) - 34.6 km / 21.5 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Jefferson City is Lambert-St. Louis International Airport (STL).
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Jefferson City? This hotel has facilities measuring 8182 square feet (760 square meters), including a conference center. Free self parking is available onsite.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Jefferson City Memorial Airport3.9 milesShuttle Service Offered $10 one way taxi expense
Local Shuttle Info: Contact front desk for fees and schedule.
Buffet available for $10.95 per personBuffet or Ala Carte Items availableScrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, ham, cereal, assorted pastries, fresh fruit, yogurt, made to order omelet station.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8.00 and USD 13.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per stay (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 25 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and dinner, and also through room service.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of CleanStay (Hilton).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Staff wears personal protective equipment
Protective clothing is available to guests
Masks are available to guests
Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
Social distancing measures are in place
Contactless check-in is available
Individually-wrapped food options are available
Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
Individually-wrapped food options are available for dinner
Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service
Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
Temperature checks are available to guests
Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Contactless check-out is available
Masks are compulsory at the property
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures